nuffnang

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Signs That You Have HIV


HIV or Human Immunodeficiency Virus is a lentivirus  (a subgroup of retrovirus) that causes HIV infection and over time acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) (see Wikipedia) .

I wrote this article to save lives. I got an experience whereby I thought that I am HIV positive. I repeat, I just thought, that is only in my mind. That time I was so depressed because I based on the signs and symptoms via Internet. Take note via Internet, without going to any clinic for a blood test. After the test, I am still confused and doubt and wait for another 3 months. Still I am Negative. Trust and should not have doubt. 

Symptoms that I have is just a manifestation of anxiety.

Take note that the only way to know that you are positive is through blood test. Only blood test!

For Metro Manila, Philippines, you can check the clinic on which the consultation is free. Here is the link à Love Your Self. This is not intended only for male but also for female.

If you are positive do not loose Hope, it is now treatable based on the mentioned drugs and most of treated people remain fit and well. Still there is no cure for HIV but there is a medicine which is called antiretroviral medicines. Those are Nucleoside or nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors - abacavir, didanosine, emtricitabine, lamivudine, stavudine and tenofovir. (see patientinfo). This medicine is used to make the virus dormant.

You can add me on WhatsApp and Viber à 87009048 for counselling. I am willing to help as God transform my lives. For life coaching you can add my life coach à Mr. Gerald (+63 927 287 8210).

Still pray to God and Hope for guidance. Life is so short, do not waste it. Live in a much fulfilling and enjoyable way. Number one thing is Love yourself. You cannot love others if you do not love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment